January 20, 2009

Sick days...

This is what we do on sick days...




plus video chat with "yes-ee-ca" and watching lots of dubbed cartoons :)


I'm currently excited about...

Broadway Calls on my birthday (Jan 24th)
Possible local show (finally...local music)
Going out for bday dinner
PARIS with Lauren!!
Springy time with Jessie poo!!

AND

The International Film Festival Rotterdam- They finally completed the English part of their website so I've been going through the a-z listings of ALL of the films and putting the ones I like in my handy "my favorites" folder! I'm going with Ineke to a few randomly picked shows (we don't know what they are yet) but I might go see a few of "my favorites" as well. There's like a million films and I've gone through and read the summaries for about 100 :0

No comments: