February 23, 2009

You're what the French call les incompetent...

Note to self: NEVER I repeat NEVER take another Eurolines overnight bus!!

The bus left Rotterdam at around midnight and arrived in Paris around 7am. WORST bus ride EVER! The seats were literally like half the size of train seats and the bus driver was a huge jerk! No bathroom, no way to sleep, no lights, no english speaking driver, oh yeah and don't even think of trying to bring a cake on board!...

This man had to flag down a guy riding a bike to take his cake because the a'hole driver wouldn't let him bring it on (it was packaged neatly in a box)

The Eiffel Tower was a bit of a let down but this definitely wasn't


I think I had 4 crepes (in 2 and a half days)

And met Spaniards while waiting

The girls we stayed with said that people throw parties down here!!


My dad was right. Montmartre was definitely worth a visit.



French things...







Lauren and Analore

They had two dogs and were living on the median.

Trying to be artsy in a church...


And this is to show Jess that I definitely didn't forget about my favorite part of France!! :)

No comments: